Club Penguin Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who actually plays wow here?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
orangetag
Admin
Admin
orangetag

Number of posts : 649
Registration date : 2007-01-15

Who actually plays wow here? Empty
PostSubject: Who actually plays wow here?   Who actually plays wow here? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2007 11:41 pm

tell me what main character you use and what level it is
Back to top Go down
https://clubpenguincentral.niceboard.com
ikil u all0™
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
ikil u all0™

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Who actually plays wow here?   Who actually plays wow here? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 11:03 am

I deffiantly play world of warcraft, my main character is lvl 31 human warrior and my proffestions are blacksmithing and mining, my guild is the warlock aliance (mistake in the word alliance i know lol)
Back to top Go down
Fire Bro
Gettin it Together
Gettin it Together
Fire Bro

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Who actually plays wow here?   Who actually plays wow here? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 5:21 pm

is a lvl 31 good in that game?
Back to top Go down
orangetag
Admin
Admin
orangetag

PostSubject: Re: Who actually plays wow here?   Who actually plays wow here? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 5:27 pm

ya itds ok , welll im starting to play and can u make an account i kil u all as a tauren?
Back to top Go down
ikil u all0™
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
ikil u all0™

PostSubject: Re: Who actually plays wow here?   Who actually plays wow here? EmptySun Jul 08, 2007 2:31 am

Well yeah you can make your charater as a tauren, but im a human and you can't change that. Different races start in different areas also, and if you don't know there are 10 races and 2 teams alliance and horde the alliance has humans dwarfs gnomes night elfs and drenies ( dreinies are only avalable in the burnign crusade expantion pack) and the horde as undead tauren orc troll and blood elf ( blood elf also needs an expantion pack of burnign crusade) the other team are the complete enemy of the game if you see them and there pvp is on and yours is on also you can attack them you can never udnerstand what they are saying there are different langages and you cna not leanr them so you can never communicate with anyone on the other team there are gaurdes aroudn to protect citys and small villages if the other team is attackign it will say that if somethign is under attack in the chat box, you can fight with them in a battleground also and if you win you get medals and honor points so you can win cool prizes, so you see pvp is a big deal in this game so be careful if you wanna play with me choose a character on the alliance and be a human to start in the area im in and we can chat and i'll help ya out. might not be able to play right now tho. So remeber alliance VS horde is the main thing about the game other then doing quests and lvling up.
Back to top Go down
orangetag
Admin
Admin
orangetag

PostSubject: Re: Who actually plays wow here?   Who actually plays wow here? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2007 5:43 pm

you can be a human????
Back to top Go down
shauny200
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Who actually plays wow here?   Who actually plays wow here? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2007 5:23 pm

I thought you said wow but i cant don't have code.
Back to top Go down
http://cpforumchat.informe.com/
ikil u all0™
Your Worst Nightmare
Your Worst Nightmare
ikil u all0™

PostSubject: Re: Who actually plays wow here?   Who actually plays wow here? EmptyMon Jul 16, 2007 8:26 am

lol you think the only race you can be is a tauren? theres like 10 races to choose from when you create a character.
Back to top Go down
orangetag
Admin
Admin
orangetag

PostSubject: Re: Who actually plays wow here?   Who actually plays wow here? EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 4:58 pm

=just kidding
Back to top Go down
milo77
Just startin
Just startin

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Who actually plays wow here?   Who actually plays wow here? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2007 1:30 pm

you are gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who actually plays wow here?   Who actually plays wow here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who actually plays wow here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Central :: Off Topic :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: